Needed Webinar Representatives/ Consultants
Earn $27 - $497/per webinar
What does a Webinar Representative/ Consultant do?
We have been managing a series of live/recorded webinars. I schedule them in the conferencing software,
upload slides and other presentation materials, run rehearsals and
technical familiarization sessions with the presenters, moderate the
event, record it, and deliver reports.
If I’m too busy to take on the work and do a quality job, I turn it down or postpone it. This is why I'm open to sharing some of the work load with serious candidates who are looking to earn an income that could change lives. This is real-time work and the opportunity to bring you residual income for years to come.
We are currently looking to place a few people with great customer service/presentation skills on our team as Webinar Representatives. If you have the ability to express your talent professionally, we would like to see if you qualify. He/she should also maintain a high level of niche specialization services that exactly meet each client’s unique needs. Currently representatives/consultants are making $27 to $497 per webinar depending on experience. Must be able to speak clear English and bilingual is a plus.
Webinar Representatives are responsible for applying for and maintaining your assigned back office, (i.e. account setup, webinar tools - training, etc.) in a computerized environment.Candidates
must have experience of basic internet knowledge and ability to follow clear directions. Also performs related duties
Only serious candidates need apply. Please do not apply if you are lacking any of the requirements listed below.
1. Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
2. Very strong attention to detail; ability to multi-task and resolve issues without sacrificing quality.
3. Comfortable working independently, however, does not lose the sense of being a team player.
5. Friendly, upbeat, polite and self-motivated.
6. Works under minimum supervision.
7. Must own a computer
8. Internet access on that computer
9. Email access (for communication purposes)
10.Web conferencing software - basic training videos
11. Ability to maintain your own back office.
12. A quiet home office.
Enter name and email address for more information on getting started.